TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Sonoro Live’s STATE OF THE UNION 2018 TOUR is all about bringing people together and creating a space where everybody belongs. We want everybody – absolutely everybody – to have an unforgettable experience at our shows, so to help make sure that happens we have a few terms and conditions that will apply to all ticket purchases. Please read and understand them, since they are binding for all of us.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, the purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Photography, audio and video recording for personal use ONLY is allowed during the event, but please be considerate of other fans who are trying to enjoy the show; LIVE STREAMING OF AUDIO OR VIDEO IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under EVENT CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT.
- Tickets are not transferable and lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited, and Sonoro Live Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Payment of the deposit amount for a PLATINUM TOUR PASS or a GOLD WEEKEND PASS represents a commitment to buy said PASS and make installment payments in full. Should any of the subsequent installment payments not be made on the due date, all monies paid will be forfeit and the PASS cancelled. For greater clarity, there will be no refund of the deposit and/or any installments paid, since the Promoter will be unable to resell the cancelled PASS.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- We reserve the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The Promoter may vary advertised programmes, event times, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter and the Artists are authorized to use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Sonoro Live Ltd.
EVENT CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT
- If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ”Notices” or individually, a ”Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Promoter or its PR Representatives. Any refund made by Sonoro Live Ltd. shall only be made out of sums held by Sonoro Live Ltd. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by Sonoro Live Ltd. and the price paid by the ticket holder for the ticket. Sonoro Live Ltd. shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
- The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at Sonoro Live Ltd’s sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. Ticket Holder shall submit a front photocopy to facilitate the cheque issuance.